Sunday, December 2, 2007

Super Stoked

I have one HUGE paper to turn in on Monday and then the rest of my week is lining up to be one of the best yet. I'm going to, not one, but TWO TOOL shows this week! I'm going to the Everett show on Tuesday and I'm going with someone who has the same musical tastes as me, so that should be a great night. Then on Wednesday, I'm driving down to Portland to see TOOL again. I'll be meeting up some of my buddies from TOOLARMY and we'll have some fun before the show begins. I've seen Bob Dylan at this venue before so this should be pretty sweet! After that, I have Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday to prepare for my finals. On Sunday, my friends George and Trish are going with me to see the Seattle Seahawks clinch the division against the Arizona Cardinals. That's my prediction for the game. I've been to THREE games this year and the Seahawks have won all of them. If the Hawks win Sunday and then beat the Ravens on the 23rd...I will have finished the 2007 season going 5-0. That hasn't happened to me before in any sport. C'mon Hawks...let's shut up all of these critics of the NFC West and show them how we run things at home! I'm totally looking forward to this. Going to TOOL and then no more school. Spiral out.

No comments: