Friday, November 7, 2008

A Night At the Falls

Driving on a dark highway,
I am alone,
However, not for long,
Going to meet someone,
Haven't done anything like this in a long time,
Very nervous, don't know what to expect,
I pull up front, she gets in and the first thing that hits me...
She smells amazing,
She's gorgeous, trying very hard not to look,
Focus on the road, you'll see her soon enough,
Small talk; wow, her voice sounds so innocent...so sweet,
Park the car, start walking towards Snoqualmie Falls,
She nudges me, begin to feel better,
Finally reach the look-out point, I finally get a good look at her,
Absolutely speechless, she's amazing, sweet, beautiful, and adorable,
Slowly get closer, her smell still potent, still effective,
She teases me by getting really close,
Is this a kiss? No, she's playing a little game,
God, I want to taste her lips, come try that again,
She gives in, our lips meet, describe the situation?
Heart racing, goosebumps, butterflies gone, overly-stimulated,
Amazing kiss, that was the first and definitely won't be the last,
Pulling back, her beauty leaves me absolutely speechless,
"What?" she says as my eyes feast upon her beauty and her eyes,
Her eyes...so blue, her smile...so warm, her kiss...so fulfilling,
Her touch...so satisfying, her skin...so soft, her face...so beautiful,
Is this really happening? She's amazing,
Mind is completely blank...she is all that I see, feel, taste, touch, and hear,
Never met anyone like her before, she's so sweet,
Her skin satisfies every part of my palate,
Her kiss quenches my thirst and my longing for perfection,
Her eye's gaze pulls me in and makes me feel helpless,
The sound of the waterfall is barely audible,
Everything about her has consumed me,
We remain close the entire evening, I cannot get enough of her,
Every kiss is as great as the first,
The entire night: 3 1/2 total hours,
The best 3 1/2 hours of my entire life,
As she walks back to her door, I finally breathe,
On the drive home, everything about that night is so very vivid,
Every noise, every taste, every kiss, every touch, every glance,
She is the epitome of everything that I've ever wanted but could never have,
She brought back feelings that I haven't felt in years,
I felt so alive that night, everything was so...well...perfect,
She was absolutely perfect,
If I never experience another night like that for the rest of my life...
I'll die a happy man,
To just be that close to something that perfect...
Is enough for me,
That night was amazing in every sense of the word,
She awoke something inside of me that has been dormant for so long,
She made all of these feelings possible,
As I lay in bed, I smile; so this is what it feels like...
This is what it feels like to be absolutely happy,
So fulfilled, so satisfied, so giddy, and so excited,
All of this possible because of her,
The most amazing woman that I have ever met.

No comments: