Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Voice

The Voice

You're on your back,
You're down,
But you're not out.
We all end up here at one point or another.
This is your test.
Do you stay down or do you get back up?
I want you to do something for me.
Close your eyes,
Slowly take in a deep breath,
and listen.
You hear that?
Deep down inside,
Yeah, there.
Do you hear it?
That's called hope.
We all hear it.
Some choose to listen,
While others decide to ignore it.
What are you going to do?
Don't ignore it.
Let it envelope you,
Let it seep in,
Let it flow through you,
Let it become you.
Hope...
The one thing that separates those that do,
From those that do not.
I know that you're down,
But fret not.
Take it all in,
Remember this moment.
For this moment is a lesson,
A life lesson.
It won't always be like this.
Moments like this,
Are what create moments of happiness.
These are the moments,
Where everything falls into place,
If only for that time.
For in that moment,
Everything is yours;
You own that moment.
Now, envision those experiences from your past.
Believe that they will happen again.
You may feel alone,
But I'm here with you.
I'm that voice inside of you,
I'm the hope...
That beckons for your attention.
Believe in me,
Because I believe in you.
Through our cooperation,
Anything is possible.
The moments that cause many to fall,
Are the moments that you choose to excel.
Rise to your feet,
Hold your head high.
Realize the importance of that moment.
For one day we will share the same voice,
And my words will echo through you.
And your voice, will become someone else's hope.
And our hope,
Will be the inner voices of many.
For we are the voice of the world;
And it's our hope,
That will change the world for the better.

No comments: