Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Return Of "Rage"

As many of the music loving world know, Rage Against the Machine is reuniting for one show April 29th at the Coachella Festival in Indio, CA. I will make every attempt to see this because, as far as I or anyone else knows, this will only be a one-time gig. Rage Against the Machine was the jolting force for my getting interested in politics and foreign affairs. This event, which is going to cost me $250, will be a monumental affair. When I do get a ticket, I will hopefully be accompanied by one or more of my closest friends. I hope that we will camp at the festival, which will run me another $45 for the 4 nights that we're there. Also appearing will be The Roots, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Ghostface Killah, Pharoah Monch, Willie Nelson, Sonic Youth, and Rage Against the Machine. I hope to keep you all posted on this as time progresses. Tickets go on sale this Saturday, but I have a pre-sale password to get tickets for Thursday.

No comments: