Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Pain

I've been injured a lot in my life so I'm no stranger when it comes to pain. However, I came home last night being bothered by my left achilles' tendon. I tried to walk down the stairs to get my morning papers and I could barely put weight on it. I took a muscle relaxer to hopefully allow me to walk the 1 mile to class. Another sad part is...it's only Monday. I have 4 more nights of this crap until the weekend. I work with really heavy loads and I do remember lifting more heavy boxes yesterday than usual. I also moved more packages than I usually do. They tell me to get over 1,000 scanned packages a night and I got 1,300 last night. That should get me some recognition at work. However, I'm afraid to tell them that I hurt. Maybe they'll give me light duty for one day. I just don't want the red tape attached to all the legal paperwork and the bureaucracy crap. Hope I feel better by 4pm. I'll go into work, regardless, but we'll see how well I feel later today. Spiral out.

No comments: