Sunday, May 18, 2008

Going Well

Well, I didn't get into Arabic (application is still pending), but I did manage to get into Persian (national language of Iran). This is the other hot language right now that our government needs and I hope to fill one of those positions. This fall I will be taking Arab-Israel Conflict, US-China Relations, and Elementary Persian. My schedule looks to be quite full and I will be quite busy, I'm sure.
Work: Received phone call at 8:55 from my boss telling me that I was supposed to be in at 8 that morning. I told him that I thought that it was 4pm. My mistake.
Schoolwork: Read some philosophy (Kant, Nietzsche, and Marx).
Dinner: Grilled cheese sandwiches and 2 energy drinks (appear to be my new drug of choice).
Movie: Currently watching Hell House (Christian haunted house showing the evils of not believing in Christ) and I'm not far enough in to hold a solid argument, yet.

No comments: